Daughter of Iranian immigrants who achieved the American dream in the United States, I have a deep understanding of middle eastern culture and family complexities. Every decision truly does matter when it is your family and future at stake, and my goal is always to use my expertise and experience to help compassionately guide clients through all of the decisions they will be forced to make, no matter how big or small. Before McClure Law Group, I practiced civil litigation and employment law, making me uniquely qualified to handle the business aspects involved in so many of our family law casesEducation
SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D.
University of Texas, B.A. Broadcast Journalism
- Protected a high-profile client’s multimillion-dollar company to successfully resolve case.
- Successfully argued a motion in favor of compelling arbitration in state court.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a month-long court proceeding.
- Represented client in breach of fiduciary duty claims against opposing party.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Lamplighter Parents’ Association Vice President/Carnival Co-Chair
- Greet University Park Photographer/Contributor
- Social media consultant for the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office
- Dec My Room Volunteer
- Preston Hollow Early Childhood Association Former Philanthropy Chair
- SMU Women in Law Former Vice President