I believe in vigorously advocating for my clients while still maintaining a high degree of professionalism.Education
University of Houston Law Center, J.D.
Texas Christian University, Master of Accountancy
Texas Christian University, B.B.A. Accounting
- Sat second chair at 2-day trial over complex property division and performed direct examination of Husband (client) and financial expert at trial; assisted with preparation of cross-examination questions of opposing party’s financial experts.
- Obtained Temporary Restraining Order against Wife who illegally accessed Husband’s emails and computers.
- Obtained Protective Order against business executive and obtained a favorable settlement for wife less than three-weeks later.
- Ensured female client, who was a victim of countless instances of adultery, never stepped foot into a courtroom and obtained a large disproportionate property settlement in her favor.
- Deposed financial experts in case involving net estate in excess of $100 million.
- 2023 "Texas Rising Star" by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- Certified Public Accountant 2009
- 2014 Liskow and Lewis Best Brief Award
- A.A. White Dispute Resolution Basic Mediation Training 2014
- Houston Business Tax and Law Journal 2014
- 2021 "Top Ten Under 40" by NAFLA
- State Bar of Texas