My approach to each case is compassionate, strategic, and creative. I listen to truly understand each client’s priorities, and then work efficiently to achieve a resolution that best meets their needs.Education
Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D.
University of Texas, B.B.A. Marketing
- Represented a stay at home mother to negotiate co-ownership of a quarter billion-dollar real estate transaction during a divorce.
- Represented an executive of a Fortune 500 company to obtain a family violence protective order and ultimately a favorable property division in contested litigation.
- Represented a working dad and helped him obtain primary possession of his toddler and impose supervised possession and necessary alcohol testing and treatment standards on his spouse.
- Represented a CEO of a multi-million-dollar company to protect his business entities and estate through a premarital agreement and secured a swift division of his valuable assets in a subsequent divorce.
- Excluded the expert report of child custody evaluator who demonstrated bias and errors at trial and in the evaluation methods.
- Represented a mother in lifting a geographic restriction to enable her to relocate with her child to South Texas where she had family support.
- Empower clients who value efficiency, speed, and a positive coparenting relationship to negotiate informally and achieve optimal outcomes.
- 2022-2019 “Texas Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- 2019-2018 “Top Attorneys” by Fort Worth Magazine
- 2021-2018 “Dynamic Women of Dallas” by Modern Luxury
- 2019-2017 “Power Players” by Modern Luxury
- 2022-2021 “Power Players” by Modern Luxury
- State Bar of Texas
- National Society for Collegiate Scholars
- Mutual Misunderstanding: How Better Communication Will Improve the Administration of the Indian Child Welfare Act in Texas, 16 Tex. Admin. L. J. 423 (2014).
- Case Law Update, 15 Tex. Admin. L.J. 1 (2014).