Enforcement of Court Orders

Enforcement of court orders applies when the parent responsible for child support fails to pay, when there is a failure to comply with orders for possession of and access to a child, and when there is a failure to comply with orders regarding the exercise of rights and duties regarding a child.

The Dallas divorce lawyers at the McClure Law Group understand the complexity of these legal situations, not to mention the financial and emotional distress that families experience when former partners fail to comply with court orders.

The first step in seeking remedy for enforcement cases is to file an order for contempt of court. If held in contempt, a person found in violation of the order can be sentences to a jail term of up to six months, and a fine of up to $500, for each violation.

These serious legal matters require an experienced and tough team of attorneys like the McClure Law Group who will fight for you.

Contact McClure Law Group for your consultation.

Client Reviews
Thank you for all your diligent assistance and advice throughout the process of establishing a fair and bright future for my daughter and I. Best wishes to you all. A.W.
Robert, thank you for all your efforts! I feel so supported. M.M.
I really can't thank you enough for everything you have done for us. The million phone calls and emails I have sent Robert and the patience in which you have taken to explain everything to me and my family. It has been a pleasure working with all of you. A.H.
Thank you so very much for all you did for me over the last several months. I have had the most relaxing last couple weeks in a very long while. I appreciate you very much! M.B.
Contact Us
Contact form