Spencer PageSenior Associate
I pour my soul into my work. Whether that work involves fighting for you in the heat of a contested trial or working with you late into the weekend to resolve an emergency situation, I want you to know that I have your back.Education
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
Texas A&M University, B.A. History
- Argued and won three-day contested divorce trial, sitting first chair, as a first-year associate.
- Obtained a final protective order and sole managing conservatorship for a client divorcing an abusive, alcoholic husband.
- Successfully defended against a petition for writ of habeas corpus and obtained a temporary restraining order, sole managing conservatorship, and injunctive relief for a client dealing with a co-parent exposing their child to family violence and substance abuse.
- Negotiated a favorable division of the community estate for a husband in a high net-worth divorce with multi-jurisdictional issues including simultaneous proceedings in two different countries.
- 2023 "Texas Rising Star" by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar College
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Overview of Combat/Malpractice, Co-Author, DBA Family Law Section Bench Bar 2019.
- "Back to School; But Where? Enrollment Decisions During the Pandemic." Spencer Page. State Bar of Texas Family Law Section Report, Volume 2020-4 (Fall)
- Top 6 Things to Know about Spousal Maintenance, DBA Headnotes, September 2020.
- "Are Depositions Take-Home Tests? Using a Federal Analogue to Interpret State Law." The Weekly Brief. Dallas Association of Young Lawyers. April 12, 2021.
- DBA Family Law Section Case Law Update, November 2019 – February 2022.
- Top 5 Concerns for Business Owners During Divorce, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes, September 2022.
- Case Law Update; Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section Meeting; April 14, 2021.
- Case Law Update; Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section Meeting; September 8, 2021.
- Case Law Update; Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section Bench Bar; February 11, 2022.
- Panelist, SMU Dedman School of Law, Clinic Alumni Panel; March 23, 2022.
- Case Law Update; Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section Bench Bar; February 3, 2023.