Kelly McClureManaging Partner and CEO
As an experienced family law attorney with a career spanning more than 25 years, I have a deep-rooted passion for protecting the relationships, finances, homes, and businesses of the families I represent. I believe in helping people navigate through what is unarguably one of the most difficult chapters of their lives as seamlessly and successfully as possible while ensuring a solution that is tailored to meet the needs of each individual client.Education
St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
Fairfield University, B.S. Political Science
Oxford University Law Program
- Represented a CEO of a multimillion-dollar company in his premarital agreement prior to marriage, which ultimately led to successful confirmation of separate property businesses upon divorce at highly contested trial. At same trial obtained primary possession of his child for dad despite mom being the stay at home parent.
- Achieved disproportionately favorable divorce settlement for reality television star who was also the wife of a star professional athlete.
- Obtained custody for working professional father.
- Helped develop a parenting and reconciliation plan for marriage of parents with minor children after months of constant litigation.
- Secured the confirmation of separate property for a client whose separate property home had over $1,000,000 in equity, in spite of challenges to the characterization faced in divorce.
- Obtained a largely disproportionate property settlement in favor of a female client who was a victim of countless instances of adultery without ever setting foot into a courtroom.
- Helped secure supervised possession, child support, and a paternity adjudication for a client battling a co-parent suffering from substance abuse issues.
- Successfully protected retirement benefits of professional athlete and obtained an optimal possession schedule of children.
- 2022-2021 “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- 2023-2003 “Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine
- 2022-2020 “Top 10 Family Law Attorney” by Best of the Best
- 2022-2021 “Top Attorney of North America” by Who’s Who
- 2022-2021 “Top Rated Women Leaders in the Law” by American Lawyer Magazine
- 2023-2021 “Family Law Top 10 Attorney” by Attorney and Practice Magazine
- 2022-2021 “Best Divorce Lawyers in Dallas” by Expertise
- 2023-2003 “Texas Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- 2022-2020 “Top Ten Ranking” by The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- 2022-2021 “Top Ranking Attorney” by American Association of Attorney Advocates
- 2022-2019 “10 Best Family Law Female Attorney” by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2021-2020 “500 Leading Family Lawyers” by LawDragon
- 2022-2020 “Top 10 Blog Posts” by Texas Bar Today
- 2022-2018 “Top Attorneys” by Fort Worth Magazine
- 2022-2014 “Women Leaders in Law” by D CEO
- 2010 “Best Women Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine
- 2021-2016 “Dallas 500 Most Power Business Leaders” by DCEO Magazine
- 2016, 2015, 2014, 2006, and 2005 “Top 50 Female Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- 2022-2017 “Power Player” by Modern Luxury Magazine
- 2022-2015, and 2006 “Most Dynamic Women in Dallas” by Modern Luxury Magazine
- 2016 “Top 50 Women Attorneys in Texas” by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters
- 2015 “Top 100 Attorneys in Texas” by Super Lawyers, Thompson Reuters
- 1999 Distinguished Service Award by the Dallas Bas Association and Legal Services of North Texas
- Outstanding Young Lawyer Award by the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Merrill Hartman Award for Key Leadership Advocacy and Support for Legal Services for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Family Law Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Featured and profiled in numerous magazines, radio shows and publications.
- “How to Answer 10 Family Law Questions” Headnotes (the official publication of the Dallas Bar Association)
- The article series was awarded the Star of Achievement Award for Bes Series of Substantive Legal Articles at The State Bar of Texas (SBOT) 2013 Annual Meeting, August 2013.
- “Top 10 Things Every Woman (and Her Husband) Should Know Before Filing for Divorce” The Advocate