B.S. in Mass Communication in Electronic Media, minor in Theatre, Texas State University, May 2019
Dean’s List 2017-2018 VP of Texas State’s Comedy Association
Lorenzo Hotel, Receptionist and Media Assistant, Nov 2019-Present
- Help the marketing team with social posts by providing in-house photography.
- Contribute ideas on how to improve the workplace as a member of the Culture Club.
- Create monthly newsletters for employees.
- Maintain front desk, guest records, and book reservations in order.
- Operate computer programs, complete basic cashier duties, and handle bookkeeping responsibilities.
C & S Creative Solutions, Inc., Intern, August 2019-Dec 2019
- Provided admin support to company president.
- Maintained project tracker for WFAA media.
- Managed viewer response database for KARE11 project.
- Participated in weekly meetings with the WFAA Marketing Specialist who is responsible for execution of client sponsorships.
- Created and scheduled social media post for National Speakers Association.
- Wrote scripts for nine commercials for WFAA client.
- Shadowed projects for clients including WFAA Media, KARE11 TV, American Heart Association, National Speakers Association.
Texas State University Human Resources, Organizational Development and Communications Intern, Jan. 2019 – May 2019
- Created Organizational Development overview video – conceptualized and crafted story, planned shot list, directed participants, filmed, conducted interviews, edited video and audio, and recommended video placement.
- Completed GATO program training and made recommendations to make mental health resources more accessible.
- Participated in brainstorms and team meetings, as well as meetings with vendors and University partners.
- Created Professional Development postcards and flyers, including one used at Texas State’s Resources Fair.
- Transitioned tangible messages into digital mediums by assisting with monthly HR Bulletin flip book, mass employee emails, and HR Website.
Bobcat Update, Reporter, Jan. 2019 – May 2019
Filmed and produced segments for the student-led newscast.
Texas State University Human Resources, Receptionist, Jan. 2016 – May 2019
- Digital Content Production, Script Writing, and Social Media Management
- Adobe Creative Suite Including InDesign, Photoshop, and Audition
- Microsoft Office Suite Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Video post-production software: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, iMovie
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Organization, multitasking, customer service, multi-phone lines, phone etiquette
- Independent and team player with ability to meet deadlines
- Available outside of business hours
- Bilingual: Spanish